Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Texting vs. Sleep!

Cellphones...texting...computers...facebook...it all comes down to socializing. These days teenagers are getting less and less sleep when we really need more then ever. The reason behind this is technology. A lot of people (not just teens) are texting and on the computer all night long. They sleep with their phone by their head so they always have access to it. Kids always want to be "in the loop" and be able to know what is going on all the time. Resulting is a loss of sleep.
I think this is just stupid! I don't have a phone yet (I have mean parents and have to wait until I am 16) so it doesn't really make sense to me. Why would you waste sleep over something that can wait until the morning? Sleep is one thing I am always craving and never seem to have enough, and I would not give that up to text. Just wait for the morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment